Famille Lieubeau Muscadet Sevre de Maine Sur Lie 'Confluent'Regular price $18.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'Named after the confluence of the Sèvre and Maine rivers, this wine has ripe pepper and crisp fruit characters. Lemon and tangy orange flavors are enhanced by the strong mineral texture. The wine is a little young and will be better from late 2019.' - Wine Enthusiast - 92 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Melon de Bourgogne grapes
- Other wines from Loire Valley or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Region: Loire Valley
Grape: Melon de Bourgogne
Farming Practices: Sustainable