Envinate AlbahraRegular price $28.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'I also got to taste the just bottled 2019 Albahra. The blend is slightly different from the 2018 because the rains affected Moravia, so it's probably around 75% Garnacha Tintorera and 25% Moravia Agria, which is a late-ripening variety. It's juicy and very young, with a little less alcohol than the 2018—the Moravia was lower in alcohol than normal and gives the wine a little more freshness. It has very fine tannins and is less tannic than normal for its young age, and it feels gentle but with character. It's impressive, because it feels as good as the 2018. It seems like they are now mastering the Moravia Agria, which is not an easy grape.' - Robert Parker's Wine Advocate - 94 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Garnacha Tintorera, Moravia Agria grapes
- Other wines from Almansa or Spain
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Grape: Garnacha Tintorera, Moravia Agria
Farming Practices: Organic