Durante Pinot Grigio 'La Spinee'Regular price $16.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
From a tiny, certified organic and practicing biodynamic, family-run estate in NE Italy, this is brand new to the United States. Fermented naturally with native yeasts and minimal sulfite additions, this is Pinot Grigio with bold, savory, and kind of funky aromas and flavors that we love.
This is not your typical Pinot Grigio folks. It will appeal to lovers of natural and/or orange wines, and it does see a bit of skin contact. The resulting wine kind of "walks on the wild side." Aromas and flavors of ripe apple, peach skin, musky herbs, and orange blossom lead into a rich yet lively palate. Enjoy with pho or other savory and umami dishes.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Pinot Grigio grapes
- Other wines from Tre Venezie or Italy
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.