Durante 'Pet Nat' Bianco FrizzanteRegular price $17.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Father Ivano Durante and his son, Michele, personally attend to all grape growing and winemaking on their 15-hectare parcel at the foot of the Dolomites. All of the farming is certified organic, and their wines are great and affordable representations of classic Veneto varieties.
Their Pet Nat is an absolute joy to drink. This blend of Glera, Chardonnay, and Pinot Gris has lovely bubbles to go with aromas and flavors of pear, apple, citrus, and white flowers. A festive and low alcohol (11% ABV) bubbly for all occasions, this turns a boring night into a party.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Sparkling Wine
- Other wines with Chardonnay, Glera, Pinot Gris grapes
- Other wines from Veneto or Italy
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Sparkling Wine
Grape: Chardonnay, Glera, Pinot Gris