Dow's 20 Year Tawny PortRegular price $54.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'20 Years indicates an average age – this Aged Tawny Port is a blend of older wines, which offer complexity and younger wines, which bring fresh fruit flavors and vibrancy. During their long maturing period in oak casks, Aged Tawnies undergo subtle color changes: the deep red hue which characterizes Port's youth gradually gives way to a paler golden amber color. Dow's is known for its characteristically drier house style. This 20 Year has a full, nutty bouquet, concentrated, citrus, almond and caramel notes on the palate and a lingering finish. Many consider the 20 Year to be the perfect blend of complexity and vibrant fruit when it comes to Aged Tawny.' - Winemaker Notes
'Attractively full in style for a 20YO. Subtle toffee and cream aromas, rich and broad palate, marmalade bite at the end.' - Decanter - 94 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Fortified Wine
- Other wines with Tinta Roriz, Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional grapes
- Other wines from Douro Valley or Portugal
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.