Domaine Tempier Bandol BlancRegular price $60.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Rich, viscous, nervy, and wonderfully lemony, Domaine Tempier has created a Southern French white wine masterpiece. A freshly grilled fish and a hot summer day know no better companion. The blend is Clairette (60%), Ugni blanc (30%) with Rolle, Bourboulenc, and Marsanne. Rare, unique, and entirely delicious!
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Bourboulenc, Clairette, Marsanne, Ugni Blanc grapes
- Other wines from Provence or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Grape: Bourboulenc, Clairette, Marsanne, Ugni Blanc
Farming Practices: Organic