Domaine Serrigny Savigny les Beaune RougeRegular price $54.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Domaine Serrigny dates from the late 19th century. It’s made up of 7 hectares of vines and is run today by Marie Laure Serrigny. She’s the fourth generation, and she took over the estate in 1995 with her younger sister Francine. They tended the vines, made the wine, and together did all the myriad of things involved in running a domaine until late in 2016 when Francine succumbed to a long battle with cancer.
From a very strong Red Burgundy vintage, their 2019 Savigny les Beaune is an incredibly formidable and full-bodied wine. Just 500 cases were made, and this pours a deep ruby color and offers up savory notes of smoked meat, dark berries, forest floor, and brown spices. Quite full and powerful on the palate, this is a red to enjoy with duck, lamb, or other hearty dishes. Wonderful stuff!
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Pinot Noir grapes
- Other wines from Burgundy or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.