Domaine Paul Buisse Sauvignon BlancRegular price $13.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
This is a stellar value in the Loire Valley Sauvignon Blanc. For those who are turned off by the super citrusy style of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, give this one a try. It is dry and crisp, but a touch softer on the palate with lovely notes of peach, apple, citrus, and green herbs.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Sauvignon Blanc grapes
- Other wines from Loire Valley or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Region: Loire Valley
Grape: Sauvignon Blanc
Farming Practices: Sustainable