Domaine Les Grands Bois Cotes du Rhone 'Philippine'Regular price $23.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
This cuvee comes from old, organically cultivated vines in the village of Sainte Cécile, near Rasteau, Cairanne, and Sablet. Like I said earlier, the higher proportion of Syrah here makes this one beefier, darker fruited, and more exotic. Soaring notes of ripe dark berries, violet, thyme, bay leaf, and lavender all come out to play in this rich and robust red. Full-bodied, silky, and a joy to drink, this is a wine that would seriously elevate the flavors of barbecue or grilled lamb chops. Drinking great now, it should provide pleasurable drinking for another 5 to 7 years.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Grenache, Syrah grapes
- Other wines from Rhone Valley or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Region: Rhone Valley
Farming Practices: Biodynamic