Domaine Lafage Cuvee CentenaireRegular price $17.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'Cuvée Centenaire takes its name from the 100-year-old vines of Grenache Blanc and Gris Jean-Marc Lafage farms just a few kilometers from the Mediterranean on gravelly clay soils. One of the greatest white wine values in our portfolio, the final wine blends these ancient grapes with up to 20% younger vine Roussanne. To make a rich and balanced wine, the grapes are harvested in two passes, the first when they just reach ripeness and are still high in acidity and a second pass when the grapes are fully ripe with rich fruit flavors. The wine is then aged in a combination of tank and new French oak barrels.' - Importer Notes
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Grenache Blanc, Grenache Gris, Roussanne grapes
- Other wines from Languedoc-Roussillon or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Grape: Grenache Blanc, Grenache Gris, Roussanne
Farming Practices: Organic