Domaine Jean Manciat Macon-Charnay 'Franclieu'Regular price $24.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Jean Manciat farms just 5 hectares in the southern reaches of Burgundy, and his whites are stellar examples of what this underappreciated terroir can yield. His Franclieu comes from a single vineyard in Macon-Chardonnay, and Jean considers this to be his best site. The vines are 35-40 years old, and fermentation takes place in stainless steel with native yeasts and long lees aging.
Quite open and aromatic this vintage, this is a concentrated and full yet zippy and high-toned. Classic notes of pear, apple, Meyer lemon, white floral, and mineral are all clear and present in the bouquet and flavor profile of this wine. Bravo!
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Chardonnay grapes
- Other wines from Burgundy or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.