Domaine Jaeger-Defaix Rully 1er Cru 'Rabource'Regular price $54.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Husband and wife Didier and Helene Defaix run one of the top estates in Rully, the top village in the Cote Chalonnaise. The vineyards here are only minutes south of Beaune, and they share a similar aspect and soil type with their more famous neighbors to the north. Furthermore, the Defaix's connection to these vineyards and the grapes that grow in them is strong and based on experience....it was Helene's great-grandfather Henri Niepice who was instrumental in elevating Rully to AOC status in the 1930's.
Their 1er Cru Rabource Rully is always the richest and most powerful of their whites. Fermented and aged in French oak for 18 months, this offers up heady notes of ripe pear, golden apple, white flowers, marzipan, and spice. There is wonderful richness, density, and concentration here. Lovely!
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Chardonnay grapes
- Other wines from Burgundy or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.