Domaine Hubert Lignier Gevrey-Chambertin 'Les Seuvrees'Regular price $123.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'This is also very Gevrey in basic character with its aromas of game, forest floor, dark berries and a floral top note. There is both excellent intensity and delineation to the muscular middle weight flavors that are shaped by grippy and firm tannins that impart a youthful austerity to the grippy and moderately rustic finale.' - Burghound - 91 Points
'Lignier's 2018 Gevrey-Chambertin Les Seuvrées is showing nicely in bottle, unwinding in the glass with aromas of plums, cassis, sweet soil tones, licorice, dark chocolate and spices. Medium to full-bodied, deep and muscular, it's concentrated and tightly wound, with a chassis of rich, powdery tannins and a lively spine of acidity. This will require patience.' - Wine Advocate
'The parcel in “Les Seuvrées” is in the southern tier of Gevrey and sits immediately beneath the Grand Cru “Mazoyeres Chambertin”. This wine, one of the most important of the domaine in terms of size, is a bit more sturdy than the Morey Saint Denis and is a real show-stopper, displaying its classic Gevrey meatiness. The vines are old: planted between 1938 and 1966.' - Importer's Notes
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Pinot Noir grapes
- Other wines from Burgundy or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.