Domaine Henri Prudhon Bourgogne Rouge 'Les Charmeaux'Regular price $32.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
This cuvée is drawn from several parcels in Saint Aubin that comprise about 7/10 of a hectare. The vines are a mix of young (10 years) and old (40 years). Clay and limestone soils with a western exposure in the western most sector of the village of Saint Aubin. The wine is aged in small barrel for eight months but no new oak is used.
If you want to experience Red Burgundy from a highly respected producer and great year at a more than fair price, look no further. This stuff lights up the palate with ripe yet energetic notes of cherry and raspberry. With air, it becomes more complex, showing forest floor, black tea, and spice notes. Perfect for roast chicken or salmon.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Pinot Noir grapes
- Other wines from Burgundy or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.