Domaine Eden Cabernet SauvignonRegular price $51.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'The 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon is fabulous. A rush of floral and spice notes leads into a core of racy purplish fruit. Lavender, sage, mint and a whole range of savory Cabernet aromatics play off the natural richness of the year so well. The 2017 is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon from Domaine Eden plus non-estate vineyards in Los Gatos and Saratoga, along with Merlot and Cabernet Franc from Mount Eden. That blend works so well. I loved it for its power and density. More importantly, the 2017 is a huge overachiever and a screaming value.'
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Cabernet Sauvignon grapes
- Other wines from Santa Cruz Mountains or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Region: Santa Cruz Mountains
Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon
Farming Practices: Sustainable