Domaine Dupeuble Beaujolais BlancRegular price $24.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Domaine Dupeuble's brilliant Beaujolais Blanc remains one of the great White Burgundy values in the galaxy. Grapes come from the southern part of the region, where there is more limestone in the soil, and the finished wine shows a nobility rarely encountered in Beaujolais Blancs.
Fermented in stainless steel, the wine enjoys a brief cold soak where the juice and the skins sit with each other. Concentrated and rich yet bright and lively, this offers up wonderful notes of golden apple, white peach, honeysuckle, and mineral. There's just so much to like here!
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Chardonnay grapes
- Other wines from Beaujolais or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Farming Practices: Sustainable