Domaine du Vieux College Bourgogne Rouge 'Les Champs Foreys'Regular price $34.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Eric Guyard manages this family-owned estate with 25 hectares of vines scattered throughout Marsannay, Fixin, and Gevrey-Chambertin. The estate has been certified organic since 2014, and Eric takes just as much pride in his single vineyard Bourgogne Rouge as he does in his pricier wines.
The 2019 Les Champs Foreys truly showcases the grandiosity of the vintage. Big, ripe notes of cherry/dark cherry, raspberry, mineral, and spice are all on display here, both in the bouquet and on the palate. Beautifully polished and textured, this full and silky Red Burg is one to enjoy now and over the next 5 years.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Pinot Noir grapes
- Other wines from Burgundy or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Grape: Pinot Noir
Farming Practices: Organic