Domaine du Prieure Cremant de Bourgogne BrutRegular price $26.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Since 1921, at the entrance of the sleepy village of Savigny-les-Beaune resides this lovely estate. Jean-Michel has now passed the stewardship of Domaine du Prieure to the third generation, his son Stephen Maurice. The wines of Stephen and Lucie are reflections of their personalities; profound, refined and elegant and our experience of their wines from the family cellars from the 1960's are truly breathtaking.
The estate's Cremant is a dead ringer for a real-deal Champagne. A blend of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, this one offers up attractive notes of spiced pear, apple, citrus, almond, hazelnut, and chalky mineral. Dee-lish!
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Sparkling Wine
- Other wines with Aligote, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir grapes
- Other wines from Burgundy or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.