Domaine Diochon Moulin-a-Vent 'Vieilles Vignes' 1.5LRegular price $67.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'The 2019 Moulin-à-Vent Vieilles Vignes has turned out well, offering up a lovely bouquet of wild berries and plums, complemented by hints of potpourri, spice and licorice. Medium to full-bodied, deep and concentrated, it's quite a muscular, structured wine, framed by youthfully chewy tannins that will melt away with a year or two in bottle, evolving into something velvety and more enveloping. As usual, this cuvée is mostly whole cluster and sees a classic two-week maceration with submerged cap before maturation in foudre.' - Robert Parker's Wine Advocate - 93+ points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Gamay grapes
- Other wines from Beaujolais or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Farming Practices: Sustainable