Domaine Diochon Moulin-a-Vent 'Vieilles Vignes'Regular price $29.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Diochon’s muscular red may not be as immediately accessible as the other crus, but it will change any preconceived notions you may have about Beaujolais. Deep, dark aromas of earth and blackberries put a powerful spin on quaffability.
'The 2019 Moulin-à-Vent Vieilles Vignes has turned out well, offering up a lovely bouquet of wild berries and plums, complemented by hints of potpourri, spice and licorice. Medium to full-bodied, deep and concentrated, it's quite a muscular, structured wine, framed by youthfully chewy tannins that will melt away with a year or two in bottle, evolving into something velvety and more enveloping. As usual, this cuvée is mostly whole cluster and sees a classic two-week maceration with submerged cap before maturation in foudre.' - Robert Parker's Wine Advocate - 93+ points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Gamay grapes
- Other wines from Beaujolais or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.