Domaine Borgeot Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru 'Saint Jean'Regular price $94.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
This sleeper estate produces deeply flavored, soulful Burgundies, and if they weren't so far off the beaten path, they would have a much higher profile, and their wines would cost a lot more. Run by brothers Laurent and Pascal, their cellars are in Remigny, where they are one of only four growers in the village. We are huge fans of their wines, as they are relative great values in the category of White Burgundy.
The Clos Saint Jean Cru is considered one of the best in Chassagne Montrachet. After sampling this one, we tend to agree with that assessment. This is classic Chassagne with plenty of body and an almost oily texture to go along with flavors of grilled hazelnut, caramel apple, baking spice, and complex minerality. Full-bodied and bright gold in color, this is the "stuff" that every White Burgundy lover dreams about.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Chardonnay grapes
- Other wines from Burgundy or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.