De Wetshof Chardonnay 'Limestone Hill'Regular price $15.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
A pale yellow color, this wine smells fresh, vibrant and inviting, with lively aromas of citrus, lemon-lime, yellow apple, green melon and a touch of mineral dust. Lightweight and well balanced, it has a bright acidic seam and fresh, zippy citrus and green apple tones, with hints of sea breeze and limestone minerality. Bright and sassy, this is well balanced and oh-so-easy to like and drink.
'Pear and pineapple fruit flavors are bright and juicy in this lively Chardonnay. Lithe and zesty, with accents of wet stone, grated ginger and verbena gliding through on the lip-smacking finish.' - 90 points - Wine Spectator
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Chardonnay grapes
- Other wines from Robertson or South Africa
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.