Division Winemaking Company Pinot Noir 'Un'Regular price $34.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'Vivid magenta. Mineral-tinged aromas of ripe cherry and red berries are complicated by hints of candied flowers and baking spices. Juicy and focused on entry, then deeper in the midpalate, offering nicely concentrated red currant, cherry and floral pastille flavors and a touch of allspice. Subtle tannins build slowly on a shapely finish that lingers with strong, spice-tinged persistence. 25% whole clusters and 15% new oak.'
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Pinot Noir grapes
- Other wines from Willamette Valley or Oregon
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Region: Willamette Valley
Grape: Pinot Noir
Farming Practices: Sustainable