Conreria D'Scala Dei Priorat Blanco 'Les Brugueres'Regular price $39.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'The white 2016 Les Brugueres is now joined by a red version, but this is the white that made La Conreria d'Scala Dei famous. It's Garnacha Blanca from their oldest vineyards, at high altitude, on slate and clay soils from a zone in Priorat where acidity allows whites to age slowly in bottle, as I could see with a re-release of their first vintage ever. This is varietal, clean and fresh, with aromas of flowers and white fruit and a refreshing palate where acidity lifts up the wine. It matured with the lees but without bâtonnage for five months in stainless steel.' - Robert Parker's Wine Advocate - 91 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Garnacha Blanca grapes
- Other wines from Priorat or Spain
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Grape: Garnacha Blanca
Farming Practices: Organic