Coing du Sevre Muscadet Sevre et Maine Sur LieRegular price $16.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
The owner and winemaker is Véronique Günther-Chéreau, whose family has been making wine at Saint Fiacre since 1421. Véronique has over 65 hectares of vines which lie at the meeting point of the Sèvre and Maine rivers. Unusually for négoce-dominated Muscadet, Château du Coing is family run and uses solely estate grown fruit. The style is ‘sur lie’, with at least six months’ ageing on the yeast lees to ensure more body and complexity than the average Muscadet on the market. Delicate, pale lemon colour with light floral aromas of jasmine, pear and lightly toasted bread. The palate is juicy with pure, citrus fruit character and a long, fine-textured finish.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Melon de Bourgogne grapes
- Other wines from Loire Valley or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Region: Loire Valley
Grape: Melon de Bourgogne
Farming Practices: Sustainable