Clos Ste Magdeleine Cassis Blanc 'Bel-Arme' 1.5LRegular price $140.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
The vineyards of Clos Sainte Magdeleine are particularly stunning, jutting out on a private cape to meet majestic limestone cliffs, poised spectacularly above the sparkling, azure Mediterranean. Only a handful of vignerons today are fortunate enough to produce A.O.C. Cassis, and the small quantities available are largely consumed locally with fresh fish—the best way to enjoy them. The Sack-Zafiropulos family has been making wine here for four generations and continues to craft wines of grace and finesse. Their success lies in an uncanny ability to capture nerve and sun-kissed unctuousness in the wines, making them both incredibly food-friendly and delicious entirely on their own.
Their Bel-Arme cuvee is incredibly rare and is composed of 65% Marsanne, 15% Clairette, 15% Ugni Blanc, and 5% Bourboulenc from vines planted in the early 1960's. It is ripe and creamy yet zesty and vibrant at the same time. Gorgeous notes of ripe peach, tropical fruits, white flowers, and spice are all present in this fantastic seafood-friendly white wine.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Bourboulenc, Clairette, Marsanne, Ugni Blanc grapes
- Other wines from Provence or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.