Clos Roussely Touraine Blanc Le ClosRegular price $22.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
The young Vincent Roussely is the 4th generation of his family to grow grapes and make wines from the limestone-rich soils of Touraine. Upon taking over the estate in 2001, Vincent immediately converted all the vineyards over to organics, and today, the estate's wines are better than ever.
His Le Clos bottling is his top white wine, produced from 40 to 80 year old vines grown in clay, limestone, and flint-rich soils. Offering up similar characteristics to Sancerre and Pouilly Fume, this is a wonderful value in Loire Valley Sauvignon Blanc. Intense, concentrated, nervy, and mineralic, it's truly delightful.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Sauvignon Blanc grapes
- Other wines from Loire Valley or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Region: Loire Valley
Grape: Sauvignon Blanc
Farming Practices: Organic