Clos Beauregard PomerolRegular price $76.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Bordered to the north by the Barbanne Creek, to the east by the village of St. Émilion and to the south and west by the town of Libourne, Pomerol is the smallest of all Bordeaux appellations, but commands global recognition. Clos Beauregard is a 15 acre plot that runs across the lower stretches of the Château de Beauregard, to which it was attached up until the 1930’s.
The Merlot of the Pomerol region is famed for producing some of the most plush and velvety-textured wines in the world. Clos Beauregard is planted to 93% Merlot, 4% Cabernet Sauvignon and 3% Cabernet Franc with an average vine age of 40-years. The vineyards are planted on a mix of sand and clay soils and are 100% hand-harvested.
Deep purple hues and shades of garnet red are complemented by aromas of blueberry jam, violets, vanilla, and spice. The palate is plush and velvety, with flavors of black cherry fruit and notes of blackberry jam, coffee, cocoa powder, plum, and smoke.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot grapes
- Other wines from Bordeaux or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.