Chereau Carre Chateau l’Oiseliniere de la Ramee Muscadet de Sevre-et-MaineRegular price $15.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Domaine Chereau Carre occupies one of the most privileged positions in the Loire-Atlantique department of France, in the heart of the Muscadet Sèvre-et-Maine appellation, directly at the confluence of the two rivers. This family-owned winery has been an innovator since the 1960s by focusing on the qualitative advancement of the Sèvre-et-Maine appellation through their exploration of their numerous single vineyards.
Château de l’Oiseliniere is a 10ha vineyard that has belonged to the family since 1960. The vines are old and the wine, though very reasonably priced, is quite concentrated and complete. Ripe yet fresh and zesty, this one hits the palate with ample flavors of green apple, pear, lemon zesty, and mineral.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Melon de Bourgogne grapes
- Other wines from Loire Valley or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.