Chateau Le Puy 'Duc des Nauves' Cotes de BordeauxRegular price $27.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Planted to 70% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc, and 10% Cabernet Sauvignon, the vineyard is situated on the same Asterie-limestone mother rock as those of Le Puy, but at a slightly lower altitude—80 meters above sea level compared to Le Puy’s 110 meters. The topsoil is slightly sandier and less clayey here, and it is a bit deeper than at Le Puy—between 1.0 and 1.3 meters. In the cellar, Duc des Nauves is both fermented (spontaneously, of course) and aged in cement, and bottled without filtration after one year. Certified organic and biodynamic.
The finished wine is fresh and alive, with earthy notes of spiced plum, blackcurrant, roasted herb, and spice. Medium-bodied, silky, and packed with flavor, this is Bordeaux done right.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot grapes
- Other wines from Bordeaux or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.