Chateau Greysac MedocRegular price $29.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
65% Merlot, 29% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Cabernet Franc, 3% Petit Verdot from the brilliant 2015 vintage. This might be the best Greysac ever!
'Aromas of currants and currant-bush with cedar. Medium body, juicy fruit, firm and silky tannins and a delicious finish. A blend of merlot, cabernet sauvignon, cabernet franc and petit verdot. A year or two would soften it just slightly. Try after 2020.' - James Suckling - 90 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot grapes
- Other wines from Bordeaux or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Grape: Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot