Chateau Ducasse Bordeaux BlancRegular price $19.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'Vinification and aging in stainless steel for 6 months, Bottled unfiltered. Pale in color and streaked with vibrant minerals, Ducasse’s Bordeaux blanc also has a juicy roundness. The combination makes for a wine that is easy pair with many dishes—from lunch fare to shellfish or enjoy it on its own before dinner.' - Importer's Notes
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Muscadelle, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon grapes
- Other wines from Bordeaux or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Grape: Muscadelle, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon
Farming Practices: Sustainable