Chateau Belregard Figeac 'Tellus Vinea' BordeauxRegular price $19.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'The grapes for this wine are harvested (by hand) from vineyards that border the Lalande de Pomerol appellation. The grapes undergo a three-day cold maceration; the alcoholic fermentation then proceeds for eight to ten days. The wine is racked several times during its elevage in stainless steel and cement tanks before being bottled after an egg-white fining. The grape composition is predominantly Merlot with a touch of Cabernet Franc in the blend that provides additional structure to the wine. Approximately 8000 bottles are exported under our care for the US market annually. Organic.' - Importer's Notes
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot grapes
- Other wines from Bordeaux or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Grape: Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
Farming Practices: Organic