Champagne Philipponnat Royal Reserve BrutRegular price $84.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
The Philipponnat family have been growing grapes in Champagne since 1522. The House was founded in 1910 by Pierre Philipponnat. Charles Philipponnat took over as CEO in 1999 and has improved the quality and production vastly by implementing smaller oak barrels, keeping different vineyard plots separate and utilizing only the first press.
'A moderately golden color is indicative of the relatively mature nose that reflects plenty of toasty yeast, brioche and white orchard fruit compote aromas. The delicious, complex and caressing flavors are supported by a medium fine mousse that is neither soft nor aggressive on the lightly citrus-infused and agreeably dry but not austere finish. This is a lovely NV Brut that offers notably better depth than is typical for the genre. Moreover, while it will certainly hold at this level for some years to come, it's already drinking quite well now.' - Burghound - 92 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Sparkling Wine
- Other wines with Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir grapes
- Other wines from Champagne or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.