Champagne Jacquesson Cuvee 745 Extra BrutRegular price $114.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'We have here the best that Champagne can produce in terms of wines of terroir with distinctive personalities.' – The Best Wines of France 2020, La Revue du Vin de France
Yep, Jacquesson has become one of the top addresses in Champagne, and their wines have become allocated and much harder to get. We are huge fans and consider them among the finest Champagnes that we stock. Their Cuvee 745 is based on wines from the 2017 vintage. This low volume harvest yielded rich and dense wines, and this is showing some serious pedigree. Truly an Extra Brut (just 0.75 grams of sugar per liter), the blend here is 43% Chardonnay, 30% Pinot Meunier, and 27% Pinot Noir.
Lively, brisk, intense and concentrated, this shows a range of flavors, from ripe citrus and apple, to brioche and mineral. The bubbles here are super fine, and the palate is incredibly elegant and tactile.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Sparkling Wine
- Other wines with Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir grapes
- Other wines from Champagne or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.