Cesar Florido Cruz del Mar Oloroso SherryRegular price $21.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
This comes in a 375 ml bottle. Cruz del Mar Oloroso is produced exclusively with palomino grapes grown by César’s family in the Balbaína and Miraflores pagos (vineyards). After harvesting, the grapes are crushed and undergo alcoholic fermentation in traditional cement vats, which naturally regulate the temperature. Fuller-bodied musts are chosen for Oloroso, and after being fortified to 18% ABV., the wine is aged oxidatively in old barrels in a bodega in the heart of Chipiona. Cruz del Mar Oloroso spends an average of 12 years in the solera process before being bottled en rama, without fining or filtration.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Fortified Wine
- Other wines with Palomino grapes
- Other wines from Jerez or Spain
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Fortified Wine