Centorame 'Scuderie Ducali' Pecorino Colli AprutiniRegular price $14.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
The Pecorino grape is native to Italy's Abruzzo region, and it produces super charming, fresh, and zesty white wines. The grape got its name because sheep (pecora in Italian) love eating the grapes.
Cute story and all, but the wine is delicious. Possessing bright notes of lemon, green apple, green herbs, honeysuckle, and jasmine, it is a great alternative to Sauvignon Blanc or Gruner Veltliner.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Pecorino grapes
- Other wines from Abruzzo or Italy
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Farming Practices: Organic