Castello di Torre in Pietra Rosso 'Elephas'Regular price $12.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Filippo Antonelli & Lorenzo Majnoni run this charming, certified organic estate just west of Rome. Their wines can be summed up with two words — pure and likeable. They are not grandiose or over the top…..they’re just good.
The blend here is Sangiovese, Montepulciano, and Merlot fermented in a combination of stainless steel and cement tanks. Super fresh, balanced, and smooth, this one exudes aromas and flavors of ripe red fruits and violet. With its bright and refreshing acidity, this would work wonderfully with pizza or pasta with red sauce.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Merlot, Montepulciano, Sangiovese grapes
- Other wines from Lazio or Italy
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Grape: Merlot, Montepulciano, Sangiovese
Farming Practices: Organic