Caparsa Chianti Classico Riserva 'Doccio a Matteo'Regular price $74.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
This is a rare library release from this Radda-based, Chianti superstar. Paolo Cianferoni, simply put, is crafting some of the finest wines of the region. From certified organic vineyards planted back in the 60's, this is a prime example of why you should age your Chianti Classico Riservas. Decant this for a good hour or two, and you will be greeted with incredible aromas and flavors of smoked meat, plum, dark cherry, tomato leaf, and more. A food wine for sure, enjoy this with hearty pasta dishes and braised meats.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Sangiovese grapes
- Other wines from Tuscany or Italy
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Farming Practices: Organic