Boedecker Pinot Noir Willamette ValleyRegular price $23.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'Brilliant red. Expressive, spice-tinged raspberry and mulberry aromas, along with subtle cola and spice nuances. Shows good depth and no rough edges to the jammy red and blue fruit flavors, which firm up slowly through the back half. Round, even tannins frame a persistent finish that leaves kirsch and cracked pepper notes behind.' - 91 points - Vinous Media
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Pinot Noir grapes
- Other wines from Willamette Valley or Oregon
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Region: Willamette Valley
Grape: Pinot Noir
Farming Practices: Sustainable