Bodegas Muga Rioja BlancoRegular price $21.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Bodegas Muga is a family firm founded in 1932 by Isaac Muga and Aurora Caño. The first wines were made in an underground cellar, until in 1968 they decided to set up their own winery in a beautiful old 19th-century town-house situated in the city of Haro. The Bodegas Muga outstanding feature is that it always uses the finest materials, combining tradition with the latest advances in winemaking so as always to give its wines the very best quality without losing authenticity.
A blend of Viura, Garnacha Blanca and Malvasía de Rioja, their white has a lovely straw-yellow color. It is intense and complex on the nose with floral aromas (white blossom, jasmine), stone (peaches) and citrus (grapefruit, lemon) fruit, pears, apples and banana. Very fine and elegant. On the palate the attack is very smooth and balanced. You can sense the freshness and minerality in the mouth, with very well-integrated acidity, giving the wine length and a very long finish with reminders of vanilla and citrus fruit.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Garnacha Blanca, Malvasia, Viura grapes
- Other wines from Rioja or Spain
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.