Bodegas Ismael Arroyo Valsotillo 'Finca Buenavista' Ribera del DueroRegular price $22.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
This has got to be one of the top Ribera del Duero values on the planet. From highly respected vigneron Ismael Arroyo, who helped this Tempranillo hot-spot gain its DO status, this stuff is rich, stylish, and smooth.
100% Tempranillo produced from old, organically farmed vines, Finca Buenavista is aged for 6 months in French and American oak. The resulting wine showcases ripe berry fruit, floral notes, and a backbone of toasty and spicy oak. Rich, plush, and drinking like a $30+ bottle, this is a ton of wine for the money!
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Tempranillo grapes
- Other wines from Ribera del Duero or Spain
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Region: Ribera del Duero
Farming Practices: Organic