Betz Family Winery Cabernet Sauvignon 'Pere de Famille'Regular price $92.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'The 2015 Père de Famille is a blend of 87% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Petit Verdot, and 4% Merlot that's mostly from Red Mountain aged 20 months in 70% new French oak. This inky colored effort is packed and stacked, with deep blackberry and currant fruits intermixed with lots of graphite, crushed rock, and minerals as well as smoky, violets aromas and flavors. This full-bodied beauty has gorgeous purity and elegance. It needs 2-4 years of bottle age and will keep for two decades.' - Jeb Dunnuck, 97 Points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot grapes
- Other wines from Columbia Valley or Washington
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Region: Columbia Valley
Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot
Farming Practices: Sustainable