Bernard Baudry Chinon Blanc 'La Croix Boisee'Regular price $59.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Bernard Baudry is unquestionably one of Chinon’s most outstanding producers. Not only does he have the talent to make delicious and consistent wines, vintage to vintage, but he is also fortunate enough to have vineyard land that showcases many of the varied soil types of the appellation. The estate has certainly earned its stellar reputation for its red wine, but their whites are exquisite as well.
Baudry's La Croix Boisee deserves mention as one of the finest dry Chenin Blancs produced in the Loire....in our humble opinions. It comes from a half hectare of 25 year old, certified organic vines grown in very poor, chalky, thin clay-limestone soils on a slope. The resulting wine is epic, and that's all we're gonna' say.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Chenin Blanc grapes
- Other wines from Loire Valley or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.