Avignonesi Cantaloro CantaloroRegular price $16.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
From one of the most trusted names in Vino Nobile di Montepulciano comes this delightful, value-priced red blend.
Their Cantaloro is a blend of 60% Sangiovese, 37% Cabernet Sauvignon, and 3% Merlot. A versatile, young red wine with a ruby red color and a bouquet characterized by inviting aromas of black cherry pie, black berries, thyme, red pepper grains and exotic spices. The taste is medium-bodied, fruity and smooth with a long lingering, dry finish, reminiscent of undergrowth, with an underlying hint of menthol.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Sangiovese grapes
- Other wines from Tuscany or Italy
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Sangiovese
Farming Practices: Organic