Anthill Farms 'Peters Vineyards' Sonoma Coast Pinot NoirRegular price $58.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'The 2018 Pinot Noir Peters Vineyard, pale to medium ruby-purple in the glass, is an incredibly elegant wine. The nose begins with delicate dried roses, orange peel, cinnamon, aniseed, rhubarb and red berry aromas supported by an underlying sense of amaro-like spiciness. The light to medium-bodied palate is delicately styled and gently perfumed with a silky texture and fresh acidity to lift the ethereal finish.' - Wine Advocate - 93 Points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Pinot Noir grapes
- Other wines from Sonoma Coast or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Region: Sonoma Coast
Grape: Pinot Noir
Farming Practices: Organic