Anne Pichon 'Sauvage' Grenache Noir Vieilles VignesRegular price $27.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Anne Pichon and her late husband, Marc Pichon, started an agrarian-bohemian life together in the 1990’s when they moved into an abandoned farm house at the base of Mont Ventoux. The began to resurrect the a defunct domaine called Murmurium, meaning “the buzzing song of bees.” And while the 15 hectare vineyard was in poor shape, the site was properly organic for many years leading up to Anne and Marc’s stewardship. Today, Anne produces no more than 40 barrels of wine for T. Edward along with her sister-in-law Véronique who manages the commercial affairs. The wines themselves are named “Sauvage” inspired by the Pichons’ respect for and attachment to nature.
This wine is what we like to describe as a "Grenache Bomb!" Translated, it's rich, spicy, opulent, and pleasure-bent. Big notes of ripe blueberry, kirsch, white pepper, and Provencal herbs show up in the bouquet and on the palate. Smooth and supple, this rich red will please a lot of palates.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Grenache grapes
- Other wines from Rhone Valley or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.