Aia Vecchia VermentinoRegular price $14.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Vermentino is the star white grape variety of the Tuscan coast, perfectly capturing the feel of an afternoon in the Maremma hills looking out at the Tyrrhenian Sea. Aia Vecchia blends in a small amount of Viognier to add an intriguing hint of tropicality.
In the glass, the wine is straw yellow with pale green hues. The bouquet is fresh with zesty aromas of freshly cut grass, grapefruit and hints of salt air. On the palate, the wine has a creamy and round mouthfeel with bright acidity accompanied by hints of limestone and a slight earthiness. The finish is lengthy, dry and refreshing.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Vermentino grapes
- Other wines from Tuscany or Italy
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Farming Practices: Sustainable