Tommasi Poggio al Tufo Rosso Toscana 'Rompicollo'Regular price $16.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
This Tuscan “Super Value” is a blend of 60% Sangiovese and 40% Cabernet Sauvignon and comes from a single-vineyard site in the Alta Maremma called Rompicollo.
'Fresh blueberries, violets and a touch of white chocolate, as well as brambles and herbs. Medium-bodied and quite edgy with intense acidity. Juicy and round on the finish, though.' - James Suckling - 91 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese grapes
- Other wines from Tuscany or Italy
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese
Farming Practices: Sustainable