Freire Lobo Vigno TintoRegular price $14.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
A stunning value from Portugal's elevated and mountainous Dao region, this packs a serious punch for not a lot of money. Stock up on this stellar deal for the cooler months and/or for cookouts. Crafted by Elisa Freire Lobo, the first female winemaker of the Dao and one of the region's best, this is almost like a Pinot Noir meets a Syrah.
'Fermented in open vats, this rich wine is well structured. Tannins go with juicy black fruits to give a stylish wine that is now fully developed.' - Wine Enthusiast - 90 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Alfrocheiro, Touriga Nacional grapes
- Other wines from Dao or Portugal
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Grape: Alfrocheiro, Touriga Nacional
Farming Practices: Sustainable